1. Website Access
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-sublicensable right to access and use the Website for personal, non-commercial purposes.
2. Intellectual Property
The content on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, logos, audio clips, digital downloads, and software, is the property of Midvalley Hearing Center or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international intellectual property laws. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any content on the Website without our prior written consent.
3. User Conduct
When using the Website, you agree not to:
- Violate any applicable laws, regulations, or third-party rights;
- Engage in any activity that could interfere with or disrupt the Website or the servers and networks connected to the Website;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Website, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Website;
- Use any automated means to access or collect information from the Website;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or other items of a destructive nature;
- Collect or store personal information of other users without their consent;
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website.
5. Links to Third-Party Websites
The Website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by Midvalley Hearing Center. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. We encourage you to review the terms and privacy policies of those third-party websites before accessing or using them.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
The Website and its content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties, expressed or implied. We disclaim all warranties, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not warrant that the Website will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
7. Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall Midvalley Hearing Center or its directors, officers, employees, or agents be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Midvalley Hearing Center and its directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website or your violation of these Terms.
9. Changes to the Terms
We reserve the right to modify, amend, or update these Terms at any time without prior notice. Any changes to these Terms will be posted on the Website. Your continued use of the Website after the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms.
We may terminate or suspend your access to the Website, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach these Terms. Upon termination, your right to access and use the Website will immediately cease.
11. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Jurisdiction], without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any legal action or proceeding arising out of or relatingto these Terms or the Website shall be exclusively brought in the courts located in [Jurisdiction], and you hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
12. Contact Us
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions regarding these Terms or the Website, please contact us at:
- Midvalley Hearing Center
- Address: 2318 Heritage Way SE, Albany, OR 97322
- Phone: +15419268092
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org